Friday, March 14, 2008

The baby Kicked!!!

So I was laying in bed awake late last night and all of the sudden I felt 2 very noticeable kicks. So I put my hand on my belly and a few seconds later a felt two more not only in my belly but my hand also felt them. I immediately started to giggle it was so amazing. I had felt little flutters down there before but to feel an actual kick made my week. It makes me finally feel like there really is a baby alive and growing in there and my waist isn't just getting bigger for no reason....

3 comments:

Carolynn and Corby said...

So exciting, pregnancy always gets so much more fun for me when I can feel the baby. You'll have a little buddy with you constantly for the next few months.

Camille said...

How fun that you noticed SO distinctly that it was the baby! I think it took me a few times of feeling things like that before I realized what it was.

Kamie said...

Even though it's been 10+ years for me since I was last pregnant, I still remember that special time of feeling the baby move. There is nothing like it and it's so hard to explain to someone who hasn't felt it. After my kids were born I actually missed having that feeling of a little life inside me. Enjoy the whole experience and don't too be anxious for it to end. Good luck with everything. We love you.

Office quote of the day

click for more quotes from the office