Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Yet another ultrasound 5-27-08

I went to the hospital for another ultrasound today with Carolynn it was supposed to be a 3-d one but the machine was tied up so hopefully next one will be. I will have to scan in the picture later cause my printer is still not hooked up . But the doctor said everything looks really great. He weighs 3 Lbs 10 Oz. He is getting so big. I just can't wait to meet him he is such a blessing in my life.
 
Posted by Picasa
Finally I got my scanner hooked up and here is the ultrasound picture

4 comments:

Camille said...

Ooh! I can't wait to see 3-d pictures! That will be fun!

Brittani said...

hey gretchen! This is Brittani Evans (used to be Brittani Miller). Anyways, I am so excited for you that you're having a baby! That is so fun! I just had my first, and my life has been so wonderful because of her! Good luck with everything! I hope your pregnancy goes smoothly!

Merm said...

I am a little jealous you get to see your sweet baby so many times before he is born. I can't wait for the 3-d pic, that will be sweet!

jayni & ben said...

Oh my goodness you are going to be such a good little mom. You already love this baby boy more than anything. It is coming up sooo soon. Are you nervous at all?

Office quote of the day

click for more quotes from the office