Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Come one come all....

So this may be kind of late notice for some of you but, Brigg is being blessed this sunday the 28th at my parents house at 5:00. We will have dinner shortly after.


I cannot believe how big he is getting.My favorite thing that he is doing now is "talking". Especially in the morning we will lay in bed after he has just woken up and has been fed and stare at each other. He will smile at me and we will take turns talking back and forth between one another it is just so amazing to see how they learn and respond to your voice. He also does this thing when I am holding him where he holds on tightly to my hair. As much as this may hurt sometimes I love it. It's like a comfort thing for him I think because it calms him down when he is sad.

Also more good news after 8 weeks of constantly cleaning Briggs eye's out because of his plugged tear duct, it has finally come unplugged!!! His poor eye was always so goopy before and it made me so sad. But all the massaging of the tear duct paid off! HOoray!!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

So I totally would have come to your baby blessing since I do think I am a Latimer. I love your blog. Your pictures are too cute! I love Zanna kissing little Brigg and you and him oh just adoreable. And your mom should seriously be a western model! wow.

Office quote of the day

click for more quotes from the office