Monday, December 20, 2010

Merry Christmas!!

Well guys lets be honest its been FOREVER since I have done anything with my blog! My goal is to try harder to get to keep my blog up to date. So now for an update on whats going on in me and Briggs life. I finally got the tests done that I needed to, to get enrolled in school so now I am just needing to talk to an advisor on what classes to sign up for since I am so lost on what I even want to go into. But am excited to start up! Brigg is no longer a baby but a little boy! Its so crazy to me! He says so many things and is such a smart little boy. He is obsessed with guns, toy story, horses, cars, having sword fights with anyone who will play along and anything boy. He is so active all the time, keeps his mom super busy :) 

  I am so excited for Christmas this year, Brigg is old enough to actually enjoy and interact with the toys that he gets this year. It's going to be a Toy Story Christmas this year for Brigg. He will LOVE it :) We are going up to the cabin this year, which that in and of itself is the best Christmas a girl could ask for. But this year instead of spending Christmas Eve with the family I will be spending it with Gary;s (the guy I'm dating)  family. Then we will drive up together to spend Christmas up with my famly. I will post more and pictures when we get back. But to everyone in the blogging world ...... MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments:

Office quote of the day

click for more quotes from the office