Tuesday, June 24, 2008

3D Baby!!!

 
I just got back from my ultrasound and it was so exciting to get a little glimpse of what my baby boy will look like. He is a big boy he already weighs in at 6lbs 1 oz, and looks very healthy!!
Posted by Picasa
He was a little bit hard to get a good pic of cause he kept his hand in front of his face the whole time and he also didn't have much fluid in front of his face because he had his face pushed up against my belly but I still think we did pretty well.

3 comments:

Kamie said...

Wow I wish they would have had neat things like that when I was pregnant! He already looks so adorable. I bet you can hardly wait to meet him!

Scott & Adie said...

Wow that is crazy!! He looks so cute already.

Camille said...

That is amazing! He already looks so healthy!

Office quote of the day

click for more quotes from the office