Thursday, June 26, 2008

Daisy fields

 
 
 
  We went up to the cabin last week for a fencing project and I have never seen the fields look like this before it was so gorgeous. They were everywhere. The boys did such a good job putting up the new and improved electric fence.The gang consisted of Dad, Uncle Bill, Isaac, Corby, Granpa, Aaron and Cade. Joshua and Melissa were on their way up with mason and Wayde for more help but ran into some car troubles on the way. We were sad theyu couldn't make it but it was still a great work crew.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Julie Neal said...

OMG...Gretchen.... you look fabulous pregnant!! WOW!! How are you?! I have not seen you forever! Where are you living? You are due so soon!! Hope I hear from you!!!

Julie

Camille said...

It is SO beautiful up there this year! I can't believe the flowers. I want to stay there forever!

Office quote of the day

click for more quotes from the office