Wednesday, July 23, 2008

2 hours and counting!!!

Well everyone sorry I haven't been updating much lately I've been in Montana but I promise I've taken lots of pictures there and will post them soon. I'm on here right now to inform you all quickly that I go in for my c section in about 2 hours. 7:30 this morning at the af ihc hospital. As you can see I am very excited it is 5:20 am now and I can't sleep to save my life even though I know that I'm gonna be regretting not getting any sleep later when I'm holding my little bundle of joy in my arms and am completely exhausted. So anyway everyone wish me luck and I will be at the hospital 3-4 days and would love to see any of you!!

6 comments:

Steph said...

Well, by now you've had him. We're very excited for you and can't wait to hear all about it and see photos! Congrats!

Amy said...

Hi Gretchen! It's 11:30am and I bet right now you're holding that sweet, sweet baby! I remember my c-section, although strangely, it's hard to remember exactly how much it sucked. The negative memories seem to fade. Though I do remember I felt so very weak and it was so hard to do the simplest things like, oh, walk. So, do take care of yourself. You'll be up and around in a few days, but take it easy at first. I hope you have someone bringing in good healthy food for you. I felt like if the c-section didn't do me in, the hospital food sure would have! We can't wait to see pictures of your little one. Doesn't it feel amazing to be a mom?
Hugs from the three of us!

.. said...

Hey Gretchen,

Congrats on the baby! Im glad to see that you are getting a family :)

Steph (carter) Jensen

LouandAngela said...

Gretchen! What a handsome little guy! I took a peek at Melissa & Joshua's blog to see him. Congratulations! Good luck with the recovery and adjustments to motherhood. I can't wait to see him in person.

Merm said...

He is precious, PRECIOUS, precious! I just love him. I can't wait to hold him! I hope you get feeling better soon and regain some of your strength. You are such a strong woman and that baby is going to bring you so much joy!!

ryan + carly said...

congrats little gretch! i cannot even believe you have a little child! so crazy. i saw pics of him on josh and melissa's blog and he is absolutely darling. good job!!

Office quote of the day

click for more quotes from the office