Saturday, July 26, 2008

Brigg Joshua Latimer Born July 23 2008 8 Lbs 3 Oz 20 inches long.

Waiting to go in for my C section 
 
 
Posted by Picasa
The C section was a little rough and so I only got to see my baby briefly for about 5 minutes my mom was in there holding him for me to see him since I didn't quite have feeling in my arms yet. I remember feeling like I was going to die and was about to start balling when there was a sudden release of pressure from them trying to push him out of me and I heard my little boy cry for the first time and started crying tears of joy I was so grateful at that moment and so overcome about this Perfect little being I got to bring into this world

4 comments:

Camille said...

Waht a beautiful experience it is, hearing the baby cry for the first time! It makes me want to do it again...wait. I think I might still remember how bad it hurts! Oh, but it's SO worth it, isn't it?!

Scott & Adie said...

Oh Gretchen I am so proud of you. I am getting teary reading about your beautiful experience of seeing your little guy for the first time. It is so worth everything we have to go through!

love you,
Adrienne

Claudia said...

What a beautiful Mom and babe! I love all the shots of your supportive brothers and family.

Amy said...

Oh man, I know exactly that moment you're talking about! It's amazing!!

Office quote of the day

click for more quotes from the office